We are now open with limited indoor seating, and plenty of outdoor seating!
As of 6pm on July 10th, Summit County is requiring all patrons to wear masks in public locations. This means face masks must be worn upon entry, while waiting in line at the bar, or leaving the facility. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for keeping us all safe!
Seating will be based on a first come, first serve basis. We are not taking reservations during this time. Thank you for your patience as we all get used to the new normal! The maximum table size is 10 guests per table.
Curbside To Go orders are still being taken during this time! Call ahead after 3pm on Fridays and after 12pm on Saturday or Sunday to place your order! 330-929-8057. Review our menu during this time.
We want you to know we are taking measures to protect your safety!
- 100% of staff trained on COVID19 safety protocols
- Curbside To-Go and Takeout will still be offered
- Where possible, pre-packaged and disposable
utensils, dinnerware, and menus are available
- Agressive cleaning and sanitizing schedule in place
- Floor plans adapted, and markers have been placed
to ensure proper social distancing
- Symptom checklist completed and temperature taken for all staff
- Our serving and food prep staff will wear masks
- Hand sanitizer available in common areas, entrances and exits
We are offering: 10% discount on 6 bottles of wine- mix or match
and 20% discount on 12 bottles of wine- mix or match
As we re-open we will be following the Best Practices Guidelines for Food handling and food pick-up as specified by the Ohio Department of Health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay safe and healthy!