Spring Hours- Starting March 3rd
Wednesday- Saturday 12pm-9pm
The pavilion will be open when tempearatues are above 40°. Call to confirm prior to your visit.
Per the state of Ohio mandate, face masks must be worn upon entry, while waiting in line at the bar, or leaving the facility. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for keeping us all safe!
Curbside service will be available for food and wine to-go. Call ahead to place your order (330) 929-8057 or stop in for seating in our tasting room, or, heated outdoor pavilion. Review our menu during this time.
When visiting, seating will be based on a first come, first serve basis. We are not taking reservations during this time. The maximum table size is 10 guests per table.
We are offering: 10% discount on 6 bottles of wine- mix or match
and 20% discount on 12 bottles of wine- mix or match
Gift Certificates available for any amount!
We want you to know we are taking measures to protect your safety!
- 100% of staff trained on COVID19 safety protocols
- Curbside To-Go and Takeout will still be offered
- Where possible, pre-packaged and disposable
utensils, dinnerware, and menus are available
- Agressive cleaning and sanitizing schedule in place
- Floor plans adapted, and markers have been placed
to ensure proper social distancing
- Symptom checklist completed and temperature taken for all staff
- Our serving and food prep staff will wear masks
- Hand sanitizer available in common areas, entrances and exits
As we continue to stay open we will be following the Best Practices Guidelines for Food handling and food pick-up as specified by the Ohio Department of Health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay safe and healthy!